Hi all,

I follow waf thread since the begging and I do not believe what I read. To me, Antonio does not know exactly what he is saying as he changes his point of view several times acording the replies he got. He has a true that created on his mind according his investigations and he would never change it although the real truth were in front of him. So, to him, the rings are cast and he can change how they are made but not that they are cast

He made some rings and he believe an expert. The bad part is that he does not want to read and asume expert opinions as they not match with his cast theories. Another bad part is that you cannot speak with him, because if you not agree his ideas you are his enemy and we will mock you.

Seems only interested in two questions that ask every time to Rick...

I post serval times some questions about the reason of the seam if they think they were cast in round and got no reply. Also ask him some info about how many rings he has studied and no replies.

So it does not matter what we said as he will negate and ridicule it. From my point of view the best we can do is show, specially on waf, that his ideas are wrong and why. As there are other members that will read his opinions and we don?t want they were confused about HR manufacturing.

My nick on waf is magferran. Fascinating info about HR is here. Congratulations to real experts...

Kind regards All

Hice todo ubique