Its a shame Jim.. You gave him great advice,,,more than once. and he dismissed it out of hand like it was nothing.. You could tell him the sky is blue but the microscope shows its red so its red.

He's done. he's insulted anyone and everyone that tried to answer him..

I've had it with him,,,He doesn't use his own brain, his own common sense..... Hey Tony,,,where is the inner band markings on this Honor ring huh?!?!

Somehow his research/testing shows the HR is something like 88%, less than 90%. Where all the prior testing has shown a minimum of at least 90%. These results have been published ,,yet he dismisses them out of hand.

Where is the method of manufacture? The HR is what? 1 piece, 2 piece, 3 piece?? I've seen a couple times you suggest the HR isn't silver at all? but your own tests show they are!
You have a ring with no seam,,,yet other HRs the same year,,the same size etc. all have a seam,,your answer,,'maybe it was resized and resized back to the bigger size again. crazy

Hollow skull?,,maybe on the fake HRs.. Don has 100s on file that all have solid or semi solid skulls. Andy has had at least 10 HRs at a time,,ALL had a seam. This smooth one,,don't you think it would have worn thru?! But Don doesn't know what he's taking about. SO,,whos authenticating your HRs? Yourself?! confused

- and yes,, John Pepera did have 2 HRs that to him were questionable, but fake to others that inspected it. He's had 9, 12 ? HRs at a time yet he still could make a mistake..
Your setting yourself up as infallible! Thats dangerous...

I have been polite and nice to you in every email, every post here, every post on WAF. Yet you have insulted every friend I have on these forums. It's done....

W.T.F, have you REALLY proven?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz£800.jpg (44.49 KB, 72 downloads)
Last edited by Gaspare; 08/11/2018 04:02 AM.