hi mike
thank you i have all ways called a spade a spade in this great hobby what you see you get i am here for a very long time i have really enjoyed this hobby and still do along with all the good guys the bad guys or trouble makers i take with a grain of salt they dont pay my bills those type of people only hurt this great hobby we all are here to learn and enjoy as far as ss honor rings that people showed don boyle over the years to get papered i have seen many happy people when don papered thier rings good and i seen several sad angry people when don papered thier ring bad some even was yelling at him calling him names and you dont know what your looking at real jerks that cant take no good ring for an answer many years ago a dear friend of mine asked me to take his ring to get don to paper it good first question i asked him was did don ever look at his ring his answer was yes and don said its no good i said if don told you it didnt make the grade then why do you want me to take it to don his answer was that i was dons best friend i told my dear friend listen to me yes i am a very dear friend to don and you to only difference is that you are a real jerk for trying to cash in on my reputation one thing you forgot my friend my reputation is not for sale to you or any one else now get lost and dont you ever contact me again you are dead to me you lost a good friend have a nice day with out me ok guys sorry i got carried away again god bless all have a great night andy militarynut