hi ron
nice to hear again please nobody is mudding the waters not even mr. microscope from italy let them say what they want over at waf they have thier opinions and we have ours let me just say this to every body here in my opinion i have been in this great military hobby for over fifty five years and i learned the hard way by meeting many wonderfull knowledgble people and some that were so dis honest they would if given a chance screw any one but eventuly the worm turns they have heard the calling those people are still in with the devil thats untill they pay for what they have done here on earth we still have a few left that might hear the calling soon but they cant hurt us as far as ss items the most sort after ss items is still in demand number one is an ss honor ring second is a nice ss dagger then ss sword they will all ways hold thier value thats my opinion and we shouldnt care what people say about these three valuble ss items if this isnt enough they all can bring thier microscopes to the max show i will have some of my honor rings there they can look they can buy there will be no hacksaw cutting or testing at my booth just looking and possible buying hope every body agrees god bless have a great day andy militarynut