I also agree. and Trigger appreciate you coming aboard here..,
I mentioned this to him here, there, and in private emails. That he would have a mess on his hands and confused members there...

Here. ok, we're no scientists, no super microscopes. But we have some guys experienced members. Members who have studied the HR, Members who have done their own independent. work and have their own findings. some have chosen to keep these findings private for whatever reason, but I respect it..

There is also a problem most don't know about. John P. had many HRs,,over 10. Well it has been discussed that one if not 2 were not authentic. John hated CoAs, hated paying for them, hated that there was just this one 'guru'. So what happened to these 1 or 2 HRs?! His whole collection has been sold, someone has them...

Trigg, Mike, Tanker, Jimbo, Andy, Evgeniy, Hapur etc etc etc.and you others,,, all have valid questions,,and no coherent answers.. Please keep these discussions going, your questions,, your theories, all of it because in the end its this site that is starting to make some sense,,and in the end run will make the most common sense.. Thanks so much...........,

Well keep plugging away at it and if anyone needs help resizing a photo or anything my email is posted ..

Last edited by Gaspare; 08/06/2018 01:28 AM.