Now these last 2 rings posted here ,,Tankers is a early pattern. The 2nd , Chris's ring looks to be a 2nd pattern.. Ffor me 2 different rings. Yes they have the same emblems on them and the same engraving on them. But the shapes are different. The Early has a flatter type band. The 2nd has a rounded outer band..

In both these photos I can see a seam. A little tough but they are there.. I also can kind of see a line going around on the inside. I don't see where or how that would mean there is a 2nd band there.. Tanker,,, Chris,,,,thanks SO much for the photos.. Could I bother you for just one or 2 more.. Try and get a photo of the inner band. Not a birds eye view. But on a angle, so you can see most of the flat inner. Doesn't matter if there is engraving or not. We we are looking to see IF the line is visible on your rings... Thanks SO much...

Chris does state he doesn't see anything inside that would believe him that there is another band involved in its manufacture. He also states there IS a seam,,and he tried the magnet test and got nothing.. Thanks Chris..... ,G.