So you are saying that an original HR may very well have that inner ring? Also, Antonio..you are confusing Ric's word "composition" with the word "construction". ,,And at the end of the day, how do you know that ,,,,,How do you know that some original HR's might have a hollow skull, and other original HR's ,,,,
- This has become so murky now that who knows what's a real ring and what isnt....

Other than 2 or 3 others , [one only collects SS cloth] Most are confused.. After so many pages and accusations etc. what has really come about there?.. For me ONE thing,,we are not sure the rings were die pressed.

There has NOT been a method or even a theory explained how they are made... There are contradictions everywhere.... No explanation about the part #2 ring. IT has no seam and claims it never did.. Yet there are rings the same date and size that are authentic and they all have a seam...

Where is the proof they were made 'in the round'? - These are not for Tony to answer...... There's like 30 something pages of confusion there. I want to hear from others, either pro what? or Con..
There ARE guys that know and can refute Tonys findings but they choose to stay out of it. I've had emails saying he's hurt the HR market more than anyone in its history.

I don't see how,,nothing has been explained, nothing has been proven. TRUE,,no proof has been provided the rings were pressed. OK, yes I concede that myself.. But on his theories,there is no proof either.
Members here,,any comments? , especially from this page and the page before where things got paraphrased... ANY and ALL comments are welcome......

Last edited by Gaspare; 08/01/2018 06:42 PM.