So now maybe we can address the one piece? 3 piece?The u-tube part 2 is supposed to be showing an authentic ring. They claim it was made in the round, engraved in the round and a hollow skull soldered on. Not really understanding what part 2 is about. They show a mess of a ring. sure looks cast. Don't think in part 2 Tin is mentioned. BUT they do state that size ring would not need a seam and does not have one.

The engraving,,well he's right. They engrave round rings all the time not. So flat or round it could be engraved fine either way so no problem there..

What I do have a problem is: IF you take the same year HR in part 2,,and note the year . they claim that size doesn't , never had a seam..

OK then,,why do other HRs the same exact year, same exact size and they have seams. In fact they all have seams. Now what? I think Tony explains it as they were resized,,then resized back to original size crazy... That doesn't make sense sorry.. OR again I'm not understanding his explanation.
So far all authentic HRs have a seam. You might not be able to see it but its there.

ChrisSScollector. You have a theory about eye sockets and non hollow skulls.. I don't believe the skulls are hollow. I was shown years ago 2 authentic skulls. Not hollow,,kind of shell shaped but a nice flat where it could be soldered to the band.... Chris, I invite you here to maybe help us understand a bit better without all the rudeness, sarcasm, etc.

And again I also invite anyone else to address what is written in this post...., Thanks again guys,,,Gaspare