Originally Posted by Gaspare
you know this is a long topic with no real conclusion.. I guess he wanted to try here to see if there were any supporters before he went on his own forum. He's a financial supporter and a Moderator yet he starts here [?] confused

Anyway ,,, I am going to start off with a few things.. First,,IF anyone has been following this topic and the WAF ,,,do you see it or take it that I am insulting him? or name calling , anything disrespectful? Sometimes I take stuff personal and get carried away.. IF you please let me know here or privately I would deeply appreciate it!!!. , thanks guys..

OK, next.... and again,,IF you guys see where I'm way off base here just come on in and say so please! We had a couple very respectful professional 3rd reich collectors perform some tests on their HRs and we posted their results back then,,and again on this topic. Shows they are mainly silver. Antonio is to much for me to type,,I'm lazy so I'm going to refer to him as Tony from here on.

So I've read a couple times on the WAF where he claims they are not mainly silver. Think one quote he says that are not silver.. At first I thought he meant the solder. BUT no,, I read, and reread,,he means the HR itself . At least one time he says 'because they aren't silver'... Now the tests done were up to date [at the time] and still are the professional way to test for what some is made out of scientifically. . It was something like over 90% or around 90% silver..

BUT,, Tony seems to me to totally disregard the tests. Doesn't address them or hardly acknowledges the test.. Am I getting it right so far? He's done his own thats fine,,but you can't disregard these tests!

I do not think you are off base and the points you and many others raise are valid and should be addressed respectfully as they are neither contrary points nor personal attacks... they are the established statements of known findings through the ages to this point. If anyone at should feel challenged or attacked it is you and the ones who have helped establish the conventional and accepted wisdom pertaining to these rings. As far as the ironic and personal counter attacks on people who are merely restating said conventional wisdom about the honor ring itself, I think Shakespeare said it best... ?The lady protests too much, methinks....?