Mike it had to be cut in half. Which I didn't mind.. Then Odal and I found some things that had to , must be, included. ..Unfortunately its about close to 30 pages that need translation!

Even more unfortunate,, no,,really devastating is,,,Odals passing away. He was such a good friend.. We wrote to each other several times a week. Now he's gone.. I've send a letter to his widow a few weeks ago and waiting to hear back.. IF I don't, hear anything back,not really sure what to do anymore..

Things in this climate demand 100% rock solid proof. Last thing I want is,,, someone with a utube account and microscope that will cause all sorts of havoc and doubt on the book with dis information and improper methods..

I really got to get my head around all this and yes get it moving again. The shop is full,,my house is near getting done [ maybe late Aug.] which means another full move! , its just SO much to do .. Doing the best I can...

For now,,no matter what they put out,,[part 3 is pitiful] some kind of documentation etc. I hope this topic will still be the answer - the testimonials here, rings shown,, photos,, Period tooling,,well,, they just aren't paperweights!

Last edited by Gaspare; 06/07/2018 02:27 AM.