-
Jim,, The other materials are listed in Joe W.s post.. He tested his rings and John P.s rings... Pretty sure the HRs listed are in the pinned topic here from John.... Joe W.s post - His post:

"I was chatting with John Pepera about my test and he was fascinated. I urged him to test his rings. At the time he had ten of them that he provided me a list of with names, dates, measurements and weights.Within a week, John provided me with the results of his tests on four rings with various dates: 1939-was either Ramspberger or Koscula, 1939-Bruns, 1942-Stube and 1944-Clement. John used Argo-Tech/ ATC Materials Laboratories in Cleveland and they performed a Niton analysis via Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence. He sent me the results listings. In general, all four were silver alloy with copper in the following percentages:
1934 91.1% silver 8.86% copper
1939 90.5% silver 9.49% copper
1942 96.3% silver 3.70% copper
1944 92.8% silver 715% copper

The actual result showed miniscule amounts of aluminum and tin that were combined with the copper in the genera results.
As usual, my interests found something to research and I left these pages in my TK ring file. "

, * eruirhodont , Thanks for the info on your book. Wish you the best with it! smile

i

Last edited by Gaspare; 05/20/2018 03:30 AM.