Originally Posted by Militarynut
hi martin
so nice to see you posting here and on whermach forum about the makeing of these ss honor rings by the gahr firm and by no means dont get upset at mr. scarpini calling you stupid i have had that and more said to me over my many years in this great hobby but i am like a wolf i wait till i have the right opertunity to confront these cowards . i respect if and when they have the nerve which most doesnt to tell me to my face come to the two big shows and tell me listen every one has an opinion but to call names thats a no no mr. scarpini can do all the investigation he wants on these very unique ss honor rings in my opinion it wont change didly squat so with that please stay well my friend and keep buying the most rare ss personal artifact from himmlers ss this crap discussion drives the prices up not down god bless andy militarynut

Dear Andy, I look at you that you are holding him. Hope you have read on WAF, how he accused Don Boyle for fake rings with his COA. If I understood well, he was talking about you and your cooperation with Don in that business with fake rings: http://wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/showthread.php?t=944795&page=9

Last edited by equirhodont; 05/19/2018 05:20 PM.

I´m the author of the book "SS-Totenkopfring Himmleruv prsten cti"
www.totenkopfring.eu