I see Antonio responded to my post on WAF. We either have a language barrier or he simply misunderstood the difference between a steel die and a plaster mold.
It has been theorized by Mr. Scapini that the rings were die cast. Not mold cast- DIE CAST. A die is made out of metal (typically steel). As such it is not flexible. Only objects with vertical OR horizontal cavities can be cast and ejected from it. NOT BOTH. It has to do with the way the die splits (opens & closes) after the casting process. It doesn't matter if it opens horizontally or vertically. A ring with that type of detail and in those locations can not be cast in its finished state (as a circle or a 'ring').

His idea of "you can cast rings in other ways, for example with 2 halves half for the right part and half for the left part of the ring" is simply outlandish and ridiculous. It also negates what he claimed before (rings were cast as rings). Which is what his claim of " you can also cast them with multiple plaster molds or wax. " also does.

It is really simple: the rings were either die cast or they were not. They were cast in molds or they were not. They were die struck or they were not. According to Mr. Scapini they were die cast until I proved it impossible. Now were back to plaster and wax molds. And judging by (now erased or cleaned as they like to call it) posts on WAF, it is not a first time he changes his mind. Not to mention the facebook adverts of the WAF thread as saying "here we go with another truth" but when engaged about it simply claims "But not everything is already said, and I can't say it now here" What the hell is the point of reading it then if the truth is not revealed?