Guy,,,thanks so much.. I like the discussions going on here!

A worthwhile experiment:, IF, if we could just get the size of the ring tested... I say that because an authentic HR the same year or within a year but the same size and it has a seam and boom,,all done!
While every authentic 2nd pattern HR shows its seam the 1st pattern sometimes can be very hard to see.

Antonio is a true believer, We can't fault him for what he see's and believes. I just think mentions of GABs being injection molded and other badges hurts him more than helps. Zinc, pot metal etc. is not silver.
I true die cast involves pressure. Molten metal is forced under pressure in to a mold or die [hence die cast]. Allowed to cool then opened.

Question 3 is,,Could the HR be made like that?? I've spoken to several old time jewelers and asked them. They said 'silver jewelry has never been die cast back then,,and not now..
Now,,I received an email from an old member who was part of the metal testing of the HRs with John P. He said,,there wasn't much silver in them!! SO,,not being much silver I wonder what the hell they were made from as they leave no marks on a finger when worn all day long! BUT, might lend it to the die cast theory better! A conundrum!