Originally Posted by Gaspare
Matthew,, not silly. These guys are publishing on the internet, around the world!! IF we're going to have a serious discussion we have to cover all bases and cover our asses on everything .
We will be highly criticized, insulted , made fun of,etc. on the net,,believe it!. We can at least offer something here,,,hey, maybe we're all wrong!!
At least we won't assume, make incredible statements etc. so please lets do it right.. I thank you for your answers. Lets see what tomorrow brings. Then I have a few more questions..

That is why I started to partake in the discussion. To prevent another artifact from being flushed down the drain because "it's science so don't argue". Having a microscope makes you as much scientist as having a helmet makes you a biker.
Based on that flawed logic you can literally prove anything- even that the eye nerve endings are directly connected to the sphincter. All you have to do is use a needle- if you poke the subject in the ass, he'll cry and if you poke the subject n the eye, he'll shit himself. Here's your proof. That's the type of "hillbilly science" we're being served.

There's no scientific test that can be performed that it will tell the age of an artifact. On the other hand you can isotope test for Caesium-137 and that will tell you if the test subject was smelted prior to 1945.

There's a reason Antonio never came back or answered after I posted proof pushing his die cast theory out of circulation and that part is definitely not a (rocket) science.