Originally Posted by Antonio Scapini
Originally Posted by ajax
Every few years another joker comes in with books and signing certificates spouting off about how things were done. No different and this guy signs certificates and claims he can authenticate just about anything, even hoocaust clothing, stars, Clay candle holders into groups or types, and now once again.... Honor rings.. cant tell this guy anything and thats the way he is.

Its about signing your name for money.

Poor guy.
If you don't understand that I've done this research just to let collectors find out by themself the real from the bad, I hardly doubt you'll understant the research itself. Same I did for the Memel, the BKAs, etc etc... Not so hard to understand that good books/researches help collectors. Same I did with all those that wrote a book and asked my help.
If you are blind it is not my fault.
And yes, if someone asks my opinion I'm happy to give it, not for money for sure. Simply look at the time I spent on researches and books and you'll find out how stupid are the things you wrote.
No one become rich writing books and spending months on comparisons and researches. And luckily I no need the few euros that can comes from COAs or militaria or books. What you wrote about money really makes me laugh loud! I simply do what I like to do.
I'm lucky enough to have time to spend, and the day I'll be tired of this, I'll simply sell everything and I'll go on with my life.

But again, you are attacking me, not discussing what you are not able to discuss. Pitiful.

Follow the thread on WAF, maybe you learn something...

Nice talk here, where all believe in a theory without any proof and when you start showing proofs they start to attack you. Indeed a great respect and knowledge.

Nothing wrong with what I said, its true. No attack there, just saying that every few years this repeats itself with a new name and face, you just happen to be the name and face this time. All I am saying is that most of the guys are full of crap and while sometimes they may make some sense, other times they kill their own credibility by chasing the buck. You sell what you research, if your standing in a crowd holding a holocaust camp cap that?s flat new and claiming it?s real and a type 3 or one of 3 types and that?s why its $2000.00, you can do that, but I say your full of S**t. And if your full of it there, why should I care what you say about rings?. Your an elitist, a condescending and fairly obnoxious researcher, who when met with criticism deletes the opposition with administration powers. That?s my research and I have seen you do it. Your credibility is maybe so so.

Why not just be honest, you can?t twke criticism and talk it down aggressively.

Last edited by ajax; 05/15/2018 10:10 PM. Reason: Soellin