there def is some sort of language problem:

"your old stories and you "pressed" rings and say I'm joking, I'm beating a dead horse and so on"

I've never pressed a ring nor have the words of 'beating a dead horse' come off my keyboard!!!. I just don't know where your getting this from?? I've done nothing but give my opinions and try and get you to show your case a little better...

Yes some of the guys here didn't know what your super close up 900X photos were. Comparing to different metals,,different pieces completely! It was all done wrong PERIOD.. Also, some know you from WAF, know you wrote a book about the HR and wrote it was made from a die! that just a couple months before all this you were claiming the HR was die struck!!! SO excuse them for not jumping on your photos and findings!..
- And, I guess you agree,,or at least Jo agrees! Why Am I writing that,,,because he is doing it the way we, or I asked.. The way he would have also from the start. Show a cast fake HR,,,then in your/his part 2 you guys are going to show an authentic HR!! - Done.
Thats what I've been asking since the beginning and I'm glad its going to be done.. I don't give a shit if its here there anywhere. Once its proved correctly it's done and out everywhere. I've wrote nothing negative about you here or there and only asked for for things to be done more clearly so everyone will understand clearly....
Have a good day..........

PS
Johnny,,, so far no tooling has been found or documentation on
how it was made.. 20 years ago someone told me they have
part of the skull die!!!! But I've never seen it and its never been
mentioned again!.. I'll give it a shot though!

Last edited by Gaspare; 05/13/2018 01:15 AM.