Originally Posted by jim m
He dodged the primary questions I asked regarding the construction of original TK rings regarding the sizing seam and why weren't the cast in one piece and so forth. As far as I can see he is a "True Believer" and nothing contrary to his beliefs matters.
So be it and as far as I'm concerned we're beating a dead horse. I don't think he swayed anyone's opinion and we're all seen the quality ring someone like Hapur can produce using dies. I for one will stick by my belief that they were made using dies.
Jim

I dodged nothing. You simply didn't read my posts.
Rings were cast in round, cut, sized, soldered, a skull was soldered and you have the ring. Is it clear now?
I can add that you can find sizing seam on most rings, but not in all. Not in all.

You are a myth believer, since you posted nothing proving what you say. You said I was joking, thinking it was 1st april... You didn't watch at any picture I posted, you didn't read any post I made (since this is the second time you write the same thing, and already replied to that). Indeed a serious approach in front of some evidences...

I can prove there were used several different dies, I can prove they were cast, I can prove there were rings with no sizing seam..... You can prove nothing of what you said, only trust Hapur that make good copies and old stories without a single evidence. I believe in proofs, you in bla bla.

Gaspare: I stopped posting here what I'm posting on WAF because it is totally useless, no one of you would believe anything, since you prefere cover your eyes, go on with your old stories and you "pressed" rings and say I'm joking, I'm beating a dead horse and so on... Very respectful!
No one ever compared 2 TK rings, but all you know how they were made. Jo shows what I already found, and he said this in the video too. He found out other things that will be revealed, but the evidences the rings were cast, the missing seam in some rings, the different molds, the engraving.... Everything was what I discovered spending months on these rings; and everything I'm posting on WAF was already ready to be posted here. But, as I said, I stopped posting here seeing you prefere to keep your eyes closed and don't look at the evidences.
Tell the truth: those unprepared are only you since you don't want to hear nothing but your revealed truth. This is the reason. Many of you thought my post was a joke, and no one ever looked at the pictures: if you ever looked at a cast piece you'll find out the pictures I posted are so clear that even a newbie can recognize them. And now that the truth is coming out, you try to ridicule me saying "I'm not prepared", you understood that maybe it's time to bury the old stories... A little bit late, but better late than never. It's not my fault if this thread stopped without a sense. On WAF it is going on, and it will be for the next week at least, since I still have to show many things... Even if you think I'm not prepared. Luckily here there's a lot of guys well prepared.

TANKER: I have not to convince myself, I'm only posting evidences. Here, only you are tryin' to convince yourself you are right. My book is older than my research, when I still believed the old stories like you do.