I think the language barrier is just too much sometimes.. Antonio tried us here I guess as an experiment as his main forum is always WAF.. And I'm glad he did as he really wasn't prepared... Now a collector I respect with the right equipment and has the experience is going to do it for Antonio,,please watch this video,,it is only part 1 and shows a cast HR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUiJSBLHezQ

Part 2 will show an authentic HR under his scope [hopefully]... Be prepared guys,,there just might be a way they were cast somehow. Maybe a weird method Gahr used [?]. Whatever, we will find out soon...

* I do thank all who participated. I know none of you ever claimed to be experts and apologize for Antonios comments about our opinions being from 'experts' and the' blah blah' as he calls them on WAF.. To me that is an insult. None of us lost our patience and gave him his space to do whatever he wanted here but I will always stick up for our members here and posted so on the WAF.

So,,We learned what we learned about the HR from the early pioneers, Robin Lumsden,,Don Boyle... Maybe the new technologies will show something different that what was taught for so long...,Gaspare

Last edited by Gaspare; 05/11/2018 01:08 PM.