there are just going to be things we're going to have to agree to disagree on...* For some of Antonios questions they were answered by Hapur on pages 3 and 6, so for those following please re read them carefully..

Antonio, sorry,,I have a few 100 PP rings but no microscope! and I'd say most collectors don't have one,,,,yet! wink

I agree with you on some things but please,,check with any engineer [I already checked] - "different metals react differently to pressure and of course heat"..That is fact not opinion.
One other thing on your last statement: "if you try to cast a piece: you'll loose something. " this is probably true for the home hobbyist but past that ,This is simply incorrect and there is no argument there either..

I'd say most collectors will eventually want to see comparisons of your cast ring to a ring that was pressed and at least as close to the same in material. This can go on and on but that is what is needed..... Thank you for your efforts and we all look forward to your further findings...,Gaspare