About the tester: just go to a serious jeweller and ask for XRF metal and alloy analyzer. It is an expensive analizer, years ago a serious one went over 20K.
Say to your jeweller to download one of the hundreds PDF on line, for example this: http://info3.thermoscientific.com/LP=415?wt.mc_id=cad_xrf_eBook_banner_blog_0615_metals
and you'll find out you no need to send the ring anywhere. Just need a second. And yes, I did it and it is totally useless.

Gaspare, it will be made at the right time.

I only have a question: if you all think the TK rings were die struck, can you provide here only 1 evidence? Not bla bla bla.

The comparisons I've posted are just to show the difference between a die struck piece and a cast one. It doesn't matter if the die struck is a shield, a medal, a badge or a ring, die struck process has its way and it is thousand miles away from the cast one.
If you don't want watch what you have under your eyes that's fine, but show me you are right with real proofs.
No one ever answered to my questions... The reason is simple: no one ever looked and studied in deep these rings.

What's the real, unquestionable evidences about the die struck process? Anyone has something to show?

I repeat: NO BLA BLA PLEASE.

Originally Posted by Gaspare
Were some HRs pressed? and some cast? or they were all cast. IF all then there's nothing to compare to,,end of game..
It would probably also mean the end of the market for HRs sad but true.. You yourself said you can find good jewelers etc and anything can be done with them. IF they are cast then I mentioned something a long time ago.. Lazer scan a ring,,, cast it... IF your materials are even close then you have a good ring that can not be distinguished from another. ..Enjoy!

You are wrong: originals can't be copied as they are, even if they are casted. Under the microscope everything is very well visible if you know how they are made.

Last edited by Antonio Scapini; 05/05/2018 09:40 AM.