Originally Posted by hapur
If you want to show real evidence you should show cut of metal to see metal structure. From structure you can make some conclusions. Or more delicate way is to measure density of metal. Forged, die struck metal is about 1/3 denser than cast.

So you are saying you can't prove TK rings were stuck or not. Again, thanks for providing another point that you can't prove.
BTW, with a good microscope you can see everything of a metal (is called matallography), you no need to cut it, it is metal, not a sandwich! What's in is also out!
Furthermore the die let unconfutable signs on the metal (rubbing and pressure) and you can't find them on a cast ring. Or do you think the pressure of the die is not visible on the metal? Do you use magic dies?

Again you have no one single evidence.
I've only asked to answer my questions with some pictures or some evidences. Not with words.
And again nor you, nor another guy replied to my 5 points and explain how is it possible to obtain what I showed with a die struck process. I appreciated that no one showed anything but all you agree on the die struck process even without any proof.

Good luck, also from the two good originals die struck rings that are sitting on my desk.

z12.jpg (61.58 KB, 244 downloads)