Originally Posted by wotan
On such a ring I could find no questionable inclined recesses or orizontal recesses. Imho these recesses do appear already with the hand enhancing and the first wear.
I have had the luck to own and study a nearly unworn ring with a stamping/pressing/rolling error. There you could see where the stamp (let me say so for all these processes, I do not know the different names as English is also not my motherlanguage) has torn out a piece of silver. Form and nature of this error clearly has shown (to me) that the ring has been pressed/stamped/rolled - but not cast.

So Hapur, without seeing the base metal, only with a 7-10 magnifier, you think you saw the details?
Why don't you explain to me the meaning of the pictures I posted and how can the metal of ALL the TK rings to react those ways? Bubblings, casting signs, irregular edges...

Exaplain especially the pint number 5:
Originally Posted by Antonio Scapini

Proofs pro stamping: 0

Proofs pro casting:
1) Base metal is matching with cast copies
2) edges are all irregular
3) no pressure signs
4) casting signs everywhere.
5) EACH RING shows different cast signs, no one is perfectly matching with another.
These proofs are irrefutable.

6) skulls are cast too.

Send me one of your pressed rings and I will show you the difference between a pressed and a cast ring!

Let me expain: I posted pictures magnified until 700 times,and if you look at the 900 more magnification you laugh looking at the casting signs you see in the base metal. In ALL the rings. '30 or '40.

Anyway I repeat, here are solid evidences, I thought it was so clear that makes you amazed as I was. I was mistaken. Abstract words and old stories worth much more that factual scientific evidences.
That's fine for me.

Last edited by Antonio Scapini; 04/26/2018 09:00 AM.