Hello Antonio Scapini, first I will hold on that you have done a lot for the collectorship. I see the efforts and the constant look for details. Writing high quality books, like you habe done has to be acknowledged, very few collectors are able to do this. And -naturally- each collector is permitted to have his own opinion about a fact, an item or so.
I have studied those honor rings for decades, do own several and have owned some more. I never did study the hrs with such a high magnification you do because I cannot find out anything with these high magnification and these high magnification pics. 7 or 10 times magnification watchmakers loups are fine for me.
I have had the luck to own and study an unworn ring which did come with the ORIGINAL PAPER BAG from GAHR (several information about the bestowed person have been written on this certain bag) and the ORIGINAL RING WRAPPING PAPER. On such a ring I could find no questionable inclined recesses or orizontal recesses. Imho these recesses do appear already with the hand enhancing and the first wear.
I have had the luck to own and study a nearly unworn ring with a stamping/pressing/rolling error. There you could see where the stamp (let me say so for all these processes, I do not know the different names as English is also not my motherlanguage) has torn out a piece of silver. Form and nature of this error clearly has shown (to me) that the ring has been pressed/stamped/rolled - but not cast.
Sorry, I have no pics but I know what I have seen. I too have nothing to earn from this thread but it is necessary to find the truth about the manufacturing process as it is important to isolate the fakes (how good they are) from the originals.
Btw I am also always a protectionist for the (true) version that the ring first had been bent and soldered together bevore the engraving. Collectors who claim that the rings have been engravedon the "bar" never have studied the engraving and never have spoken to old german hand engravers. If you study the engravings on period rings you see that these engravings have all sure signs of the "closed ring engraving theory".
I am sorry that I cannot got more into details because of my very limited knowledge on the technical expresses in english and at least, as said already each collector is permitted to have his own opinion. Although, if it is a wrong opinion, the certain collector is always in danger to catch a fake and to support, naturally unwillingly(!!!), fakers...
Just my 2 cts from a simple collector who also wants to enjoy the original objects of collecting.
Regards,

wotan, gd.c-b#105

"Never look for sqare eggs" as a late owner of an original FHH-dagger used to say.