Hi Janos, As you have said earlier the crossguard does not look like a WKC either and I can't really tell who the maker is, I think you can definitely say that this dagger is not WKC apart from the blade itself and there seems to be several different maker components to it whether this is a possible period assembly configuration or not (I don't think it is) but of course I could be wrong. I'm certainly not saying I don't like the dagger as a whole because I do it looks great and I would have it in my collection for the right price obviously, if it's a parts dagger it's not worth as much as normal but it is what it is and if you personally like it that's all that really matters at the end of the day. I have a Kriegsmarine Dagger that is a parts dagger I did not know this at the time I bought it but all the parts are period, fit well and the dagger looks great so I am still happy with it and will keep it, ok I may have lost a few quid but I learnt a bit more about this hobby and have no regrets about purchasing it, the other thing is who knows the history of it who changed parts why and when?
All the best, Andy.