hi odel/members
thanks odel for putting these ww2 just bought treasures on the ring forum for me very happy to just surfaced these three great pieces the first ss womans pin in the form of a silver leaf with ss black enameleing then on the reverse is maker marked and 835 silver also marked above this mark is her initials G. H.sorry can not make out last letter the second piece is a womans ss pin round oval edelweiss flowers then in the middle the ss emblem on the reverse reads 925 handarbeitt wichmann the last pin i believe i have seen this one before a bahnschutz rail way pin shows the big rail wheel with wings and a large black enameled swaz this pin is the size of an american silver dollar quite large the back of this pin reads beraudy-vaure serial number 63600- ambert i believe that this pin was mounted on a bahnshutz rail workers hat or possibly a breast badge perhaps some one knows which i am overjoyed with these above purchased pieces hope every one enjoys this history as we are the keepers of this great history god bless all happy thanksgiving andy militarynut