Originally Posted By: BigMike09
Originally Posted By: Mike (aka Byzanti)
Agreed
Trench art plus runes usually equals
Trouble

That was my guess as well. Just going from a pure numbers guess. 90 percent of SS stuff is fake, I assume the percentage could be even higher for rings. That's why I like daggers, they don't lie and the fakes can't be ever come close to the originals. I've always liked rings, but I'm too scared to buy at shows usually because I've picked up a couple I thought for sure were ok and supposedly they were not. I would love a nice ring eventually, but I will probably wait until one with solid providence comes along and just have to pay a little more for it..

Unfortunately this is a reality anymore
You are completely correct also unfortunately we all have been burned by some fakes we thought were good
It is an ugly tuition to pay for an education but I think that is just how it goes
I do not know much about daggers but I would hesitate to suggest that some do not lie
I have read about daggers to death on this forum and I would bet many of these guys would not only disagree with that but also gladly show you the one that lied to them and ate up a big chunk of their hard earned cash
Sad but true fakes are the death of the hobby no doubt