hi gaspare
yes great memories going to the union n.j. show plenty of the best german/japanese/american military items brought back by returning soldiers these bring back items were the soldiers history of where they served and then by us buying thier items we became the keepers of this great history.

this union show was one day saterday from 9am to 1pm every body that came left there broke with no money but they all smiled and was happy with what they bought for thier private military collections .

one great memory for me was i had a pair of brand new ww2 japanese zero plane tires i bought from a south pacfic veteran now truthfully who ownes a japanese zero plane met this man at the union show who bought both tires for his brother in law who owned not only a japanese zero plane but also a very rare ww2 german me-262 jet plane he was from switzerland he told me his brother in law would be very happy getting those japanese zero plane tires for his museum guess there is seat for every one in this great collecting history hobby.

no one can deni since the begining of time these wars existed they did and the enemy is long gone so to the non believers who doesnt know thier history get over it nothing but jerks that doesnt want us to be happy collecting history they should step up to the plate like a man and not the wimps they are and tell me what i should collect they wouldnt have a nice day well its my pleasure to reminise with you great collectors these great memories is all we have thanks god bless all any militarynut