Ive got it I will be taking it to the MAX show to show Tom J then Paul Hogle then will offer for sale here unless it sells at Max and I will price it to sell then I will post pictures but I have to purchase a premium membership. Ive been lucky I have yet to purchase a fake dagger in 35 years.....but I bought and read all of the "books" starting with Johnson's set and I have attended every Max and almost every SOS since 1994. I do my home work smile lots of handling at shows and lots of seminars in past year I have acquired mint NPEA leaders mint chained SS 2nd type both from Paul H mint tagged bagged Eickhorn RZM SS two Alcosso government leaders, two RLB leaders. One near mint Eickhorn full Rohm SA mint NSFK early fliers one mint social welfare with hangers one mint Red cross leader's with hangers one NPEA Plon student's dagger mint un issued Ed Wusthoff RAD em un issued RAD leader's Alcosso tagged , with 100% deluxe hangers and felt storage bad and about 12 SA/NSKK and a few Heer and Luft Ive been lucky cheers and best, Ryan