I don't think the shows will have protesters, mostly because these really aren't "in your face" public. They are indoors, with nothing whatsoever on the signage, press, or flyers that indicates nazism. You have to line up and wait your turn- then pay money to go inside- then go down the aisles, then spot your grandfather and his brothers wearing their "world war 2" veterans sidecaps with all their pins- behind them maybe there's a party flag or three... I think the protests are focused on the monuments (where you have to drive by everyday, or eat lunch in front of, or the white nationalists demonstrating on a public street that is very intentionally public)... I think the places our shows are, they're quite perfect- the communities there understand and appreciate history for what it is, not what it can be twisted or convoluted to represent. Eastern Ohio and western Pennsylvania , northern West Virginia and northern Kentucky are very unique in the sense that we really don't have a great number of "offernsive" monuments; we have a tremendous amount of respect for our military, our fighting men, our veterans- gong all the way back to the civil war. History here is very popular! Sure, there will always be voices here or a comment there... I see the shows as an opportunity to teach and learn, and that's all I've seen there myself. Imho It's a very low form of communication to walk up to someone you don't know concerning an object you know very little about then proceed to vomit judgement about the entire character of that person (or group). Spewing brazen, whiny condemnations rooted in uninformed opinion is something my 5 year old does about baths and broccoli. (Please note- last two thoughts are intentionally written to be applied to hate groups and protestors!)... I dont think that stuff applies to any of us, consider what you decided to do today- you're learning about history when you're reading these forums! We are, imho, above the fray around us. Let's all act like it at the shows and in public- and we will be fine for generations.