I have been reading this with interest as there is never a consensus on one of these and it is basically people getting their chance to bad mouth certain people. But there always seems to be a universal battle cry from any of the detractors of a major dealer. You are telling us that the only reason anyone would support the dealer is because they are friends with him, or conversely they are not joining in on the trashing because they are his friends. Well, I am not friends with TJ or Dave or the other tom. I have exposed my share of reproductions here, so I am not for or against anyone.

That being said, TJ was quite clear that the technology to do these laser etches has only been around 2 years. A fact people apparently agreed to up to your last post. His point is simple. The technology only existed 2 years ago and the dagger is much older. That is pretty conclusive and that is what must be addressed by you, Russ1

You know, address the actual facts, not just a popularity contest with you and your friends, but factually dispute his statement that the technology has only existed 2 years.

Last edited by Jim W; 08/11/2017 04:01 PM.