Hello Gary, i Know this is my first post on here but I have been a collector of navy daggers for a number of years. what I see here is a standard M38 Eickhorn pommel, with a 33-35 maker marked blade I would expect to see a "replacement pommel" which would have replaced the ball pommel in 1938,the crossguard is also their later M38 type and not their smaller M29 guard which you would expect to see with this maker mark. The scabbard is in my opinion a WKC product, you can tell this by the thin girth rings, Eickhorn used thick girth, the lightning bolt and acanthus leaf design is also typical of WKC with the outside lines of the acanthus leaves stopping short of going all the way down to the chape (this changed on the WKC M38). And the chape is also the WKC designed one. The lack of the rope pattern on the reverse side of the eyelets is a WKC feature and not Eickhorn, there is an Eickhorn M29 on ulricofengland where you can check this out and a WKC on wittmanns site which shows eyelets the same as your scabbard. It could be a mixture due to updating but there is no way of knowing.
Best regards Russ.