hi mike
i just have to give my american opinion on what to show and what not to show on anything pertaining to covering up hitlers mustasch or any german militariaor you go to jail. if you live in europe you can not show the swaz or hitlers head in any way shape or form so i guess now europe has to bow to thier silly laws about hitlers mustasch but us americans well different story here god bless america we are collectors of german items and we are the keepers of this german european history i said it many times over even when the first max show was started in the old radison hotel in pittsberg all us dealers had our items up for sale and on the floor tables etc then the woman owner of the hotel walk around with several body guards pointing to different items on dealers tables the body guards told the dealers what to remove off thier tables i waited to be next but luckly i wasnt chosen but i can say this if i was chosen she would have heard some nice kind words from this proud american who would have told her hey madam the war is over guess you didnt hear and by the way we are all americans here and this is our country and last dont tread on us i was prepaired to get my table rent back in full and tell the promoters just what i thought mike we can go on and on with hitler and the crap that comes with it they will talk about hitler for another 100 yrs and last every time they talk about hitler the prices go up like stocks listen intresting have a great day god bless our soldiers and god bless our america andy militarynut