Originally Posted By: Nork
A friend sent me this. Says he found it online recently. I'll try and find out where he got it from. Someone said apparently that the rune is weird or too bright? Well the man pictured is a high ranking DJ leader (Gebiet Jungvolk Fuhrer) and those sleeve runes were only in use for a short time. Nothing wrong that rune at all. The knife is definitely interesting though and it looks like it has the correct dimensions to be a DJ knife and with scabbard diamond! What I would say is that this photo is early, not late-war. Some sellers put these knives into mid-war or late-war so the photo turns that theory on its head I think.

I know that there is an angle and the first individual pictured is larger, but I'm not so sure that the knife at the top is actually smaller using the belt buckle and the knife pictured below as reference points. That said, what's also interesting is that an approximate date can be assigned to the picture because of the short time the runes were used. Best Regards, Fred

DJ boy & HJ-DJ Knife.jpg (34.1 KB, 272 downloads)
Last edited by Fred Prinz - FP; 07/15/2017 04:01 PM. Reason: clarification