A boss? A boss of what? I find your last statement "Just don't wear a fake one and walk around like you are a boss......only wanna be neo-nazi's do that......" not only insulting to collectors but childish as well. Those of us that have been collecting original 3rd Reich militaria for decades, even long before some members here were even born, do so for the interest and history of the subject material. . Occasionally we will purchase an exceedingly well crafted copy to augment our collections where it is difficult to own an original.

In this case, the SS honor ring (original) is a very rare item, beautifully crafted and would be the centrepiece of any collection. The copy, whether it be through Harper, Sshonorring.com or where ever purchased, is designed to be a wearable piece, and many do so out of respect for relatives who lived through the era involved or for any number of reasons. I highly doubt that mature, responsible adults would walk around with a "walk around like you are a boss" attitude. I even highly doubt that 98% of the population would know what this ring is or of its origins.

Last edited by Oberst39; 05/01/2017 08:51 PM.