hi chief
good morning to you i see you show this nice looking ww1 u.s artillery guidon flag us guys here try and help out people like you i know i have helped you in the past but one thing about your habbits you all ways ask us the value we here on this great forums are not appraisors of any ones militaty items now at the end of your e mail you post again i might sell it how much is it worth mr. jerry a very well respected member here and a good buyer shows some intrest who knows he might want to buy it if the price is right give him a shot . just like you when you bought it why dont you do this what ever you paid add your proffit and sell it thats if this is what you want to do there is no one here who will price your items and besides different prices in different areas im sorry but it gets kind of boreing to hear those words its worth what ever some one wants to pay whats the value i say to a person when they ask me how much is my military item worth i say why dont you ask the person whom you bought it from now im the bad guy ask me if i care hope you understand thanks have a nice day god bless andy militarynut