hi goodtimes
nice patriotic german ring you show here just looking at the wear around the front swaz and the missing enamel man if this ring could talk and tell us where it was in germany at this early time who knows . also a little history lesson here we had the american bund here in america among the german americans who still surported thier home land and just adored the american fuhrer fritz kuhn who in the 1930s rented madison square garden in new york city thousands of people went to this big event there was a big riot thats for sure and the conection with the german people whos relitives was here probly had these patriotic rings sent over from the home land also some of these patriotic rings were made here in america out of sterling silver i have had a few perhaps i might still have them i call them american bund i will have to look im sorry i just am forgetting what i have any more and i mean those words well hope all enjoyed my history lesson last i can say this i married a great german american girl my bride in 1958 at the same german beer garden hall from where some germans had thier american bund meetings every week in back of this german beer hall thank you every body god bless andy militarynut