hi mike
glad to hear your son is doing better last max show i could see his intrest in the military collecting in his eyes big as large marbles reminds me when i was six years old in 1945 when our soldiers came home from the war in europe and japan these war trophys they brough home just facinated me i had to have them thats when i was addicted to collecting and glad i did collect look at me know im andy militarynut . as far as peddlers of crap militaria they will all ways be around not to worry just stay one step ahead of them and please never worry about folks that talk the crap behind your back in my eyes they will never shine up to you and your reputation when i hear of these wimps not men i ask them to say this crap to my face any time im at the max show and the sos show when ever they get a back bone truthfully so far its been years they never show up listen we all have disputes in our militaryia but we are not here to take any kind of abuse from any one because of our opinions we are here to learn and enjoy our great hobby and yes some times a bad picture thats taken doesnt give enough detail to make a clear opinion but most time we are on target also if any one doesnt like our expert opinions here then hell go some where else perhaps to another forum where you think they know more then us guys here on this great forum hope every one agrees if im wrong i will say im sorry . ps has any one picked up any new rings if so please show them and lets go on god bless all you guys andy militarynut