Hey guys, I am back! It was my son's birthday and we wanted to make it special. He's a great little guy, he just turned 5- and he has a few health concerns that make life a challenge for him. I wanted to help my wonderful bride who gave up a great career to care for him and my other two. He ended his birthday on the nebulizer, a breathing machine- but he's fine and the happiest little guy you can ever know. He got to send a picture to his buddy gaspare, and got some greetings back. Very excellent! My oldest daughter has her birthday in just 2 weeks now- but the bigger hurdle was my son's. He wanted to ride his new bike, and he did! Looks like you guys have had some great discussions, let's keep it rolling! There's a lot of crap out there, and paddlers of crap, (and some folks who basically just are crap!) but we are the formula 409 for your shoes if you step in any of it... thanks to my people here (who know who you are) for all the ( deeply appreciated) support. Now let's go find some pieces of history!!