hi mike
yes there is a lot of factors in selling right place righ time prices weather they are priced high or low for over fifty years of selling i often said this why did this man pay cheaper price for a damaged dagger when mine was fifty bucks and no damage i never could get in the minds of why he would do that then when i pointed out to him this is damaged his reply was well it isnt that bad and besides its fifty bucks cheaper nobody wants to hear that they screwed up or was taken also when times are good and people are flush with money you could never do wrong they buy and buy i have seen a lot of changes in our hobby in these fifty years i also noticed a fact every time a picture comes out on germany the price of daggers go up not down just like japanese swords chinese swords are made so good today it ruined the japanese sword market but yet japanese bayonets today are being gobbled up on e ban and sold to china whats with this goings on this is what went on at sos show when you make bundle deals they buy what can i say. the glory days with high prices in the german military are no longer compared to what they brought years ago its just a crazy market i personily believe it will go on so every body hang in there and please i dont have all the answers but it is what it is god bless andy militarynut