hi gottlieb
your life time ring collection was about every style you could amagine in my opinion you were very fair in your priceing of your rings i did see only a few that i felt was questnable with such a large collection we all have something in our collections just dont make it . maybe was the pictures i usually dont deal with any one i dont know from certain countrys but i spoke to a few of people who knew you very well and they gave me the thumbs up just like any body else that searches me and my reputation out on the net when they buy any of my ss honor rings over the last few years i have been asked to look at outher dealer ss rings and i say to my customers i only am intrested in my rings not any one elses rings so i can not tell you if it is real or not how is his reputation and his guarentee is it as good as mine a few days later we close the deal guess i won the cigar several customers that bought ss honor rings from me were happy i mailed a few to europe free shipping thats a 65.00 fee to me thats good bussiness just like you mailed your rings free from poland to america in my eyes you are a good buissnessman. so i thank you for your honesty and we cant make every body happy in the military bussiness but honesty prevails all ways some people look for the cheaper deals oh well guess we will all ways hear the screams god bless all happy easter andy militarynut