Not badly pictured, just incomplete by ring collector standards. Front, shanks, rear and reverse, top down. 5 pix should answer all the questions. And yes I know you sold it for your ask.... I would say be happy with that- most guys I know have trouble selling or sell after negotiated price happens. And that's here in America, even- where shipping and cost are excellent. There were a lot of seller qualifications with your pieces that were tough in my opinion- friend PayPal to Eastern Europe plus international shipping. There's risk involved- honestly if I were you I would be very happy about my collection sale- most if not all sold, and you got good money for your sales- and fast! Every one I wanted, for example, had been pre-sold before I even knew you were selling in any case, so I'd say you did really well. Leaving a whole niche collection to be sold when they want for good money is the pipe dream of everyone in militaria collecting, so I really don't understand what's upsetting about Cecil's ww ring sale. I hope everyone gets out on their own terms, with a fistful of cash to show for all the years collecting.