hi members
good morning to all glad to be back in new vyork again for a week then off to my home in pennsylvania glat to be out of the sand box as i call florida . but any way i see this west wall ring being discussed here and same ring is fore sale on whermach forum for 175.00 in my honest opinion it appears that all the silver coating is missing and it shows german nickled silver base but also in my opinion it looks like a good one if the bad guys had a die they would have made it out of cheap metal and i doubt if it would have all the details this ring has the seller just sold a silver skull tagged ring that looked great to me his name is twoodson412 he lives here in the u.s.a. however triggerself still has his junk skull ring for sale 325.00 or best offer now he says or trade for one of your good rings this guy thinks we all just got off of the turnup wagon who knows maybe his outher friend who posts here will chime in again like he did before but any way guys hang in there buy from only dealers that guarentee money back sales please remember nothing is for free or cheap we all pay the price if its period made have a happy easter god bless andy militarynut