Not that weird... $200 for this is too much, but the one he's referring to that I sold was shipping included and mint except for 45% silver wash left (which is quite a lot, and indicates possibly worn by soldier- but not worn out!) ... oh - and also was like $150. Yours was stacked side by side 25 other westwall rings, some good, some rough, but to a buyer they want the rarest or one that's uncommon first. This isn't. In addition, all you had was 4 basic pics- and the reverse (that's the important shot) wasn't one of them. And to people buying here- they see your requirements as also adding shipping from an Eastern European country, when it will come, will it get lost, and you wanted it paid as friend as well. As I said, not too weird. Plus, you wanna hear weird? How about selling a fighting knife for $20- no one wanted it. Two mint armbands, one a deutscher volksstrum- best offer I got was "how about $90 shipped for both!" You don't have to tell me militaria is weird, man. I've found people only seem to want it if u give it away- then you're just labeled a grade A sucker, they won't ever remember you when you want something they're selling- like a quid pro quo then it's "oh no- full price for you." Isn't that right? Yeah, it's all kinds of fun here. Maybe Cecil will make his hundred bucks, maybe he won't. If he does great. If you did too, also great. So let's forget all the sad seller stories and just enjoy the pieces themselves, or just list it all on eBay or consign them if they're not crap and let the chips fall where they may. Can't take it with you so really who cares??