Great guy..I met him at the Berlin Flea Market including with his significant other named Lil. He had a table set up every weekend in the same spot for years. Sat with him and hung out with him many saturdays back in the day. I also was a wittness how he lived in Pine Hill NJ home and moved to Voorhees NJ in a custom made home designed by Jack with an amazing finished basement with his best of the best of his collection.

His years of being involved in the hobby paid off by the sale of much of his collection mostly high end daggers that paid for this custom built home.

He had helped me many times inside and out of the Max show and the hobby. I remember his last Max show which I think was in 2013 ..the years caught up to him ,,but his heart was still as strong for the hobby as ever.

I had dinner with him 2 years ago at a local diner ..and the conversation was much about the hobby and the people involved in it. After that I lost contact with him..although still living within 20 mins away..life pulled me into another direction.

One of the many Titans of this hobby ..he surely will be missed...always a very patient man ..never pompous and very grounded. Would talk to anyone and never discriminate because they were beginners in the hobby.

Regards Larry

Historical Stewardship is a Trusted Honor that must be kept!