OK please allow me to put in MY 3 cents.
First off: nothing here is being questioned by me but the originality of this particular ring. So if anybody decides to be offended, then that's a shame, since that is not my intention to offend anyone. (I KNOW how to do that, if I wanted to, LOL! ;-) )

No, I'm simply asking questions to learn better, since that is what this forum is for, tell me when I'm wrong.

When I bought my first ring, it turned out to be fake. Bummer!
I wanted to believe that it's maybe real after all, but in the end I trusted the judgement of the experts.

And that in spite of all demonstrations on part of the seller who absolutely insisted it's real; He KNEW it's real because of 'the old man in the old house in Russia'. Hmmm... Kurland Kessel. Well well.

But hey I sent it back and got my money back, too! So, happy ending. Now, our friend Trigger owns it; apparently. I told him I'd be careful about selling this particular one.

Now back to this ring: Gottlieb you say you know it's real. Maybe it is, but may I ask HOW you know that, exactly? It would be interesting to know, since it sure has a lot of red flags and absolutely looks like a fake to my beginner eye. And I think I know one thing: Hapur knows VERY well what he is talking about, perhaps better than most.

I'm curious. It's possible the ring is real, though I personally doubt it. And like I said if I'm wrong then I'm happy for you.

Thank y'all,

Mark