Originally Posted By: Gottlieb
Unfortunetly I do not own this ring anymore so I can not picture areas You are asking for. Pores above eyes and line over nose are the signs of being worn 70 years ago, spending 70 years in the soil, digging it out, working it out and cleaning.

But if You guys feel better let's assume it is a fake. Everybody are happy and sleep well. I'm just sorry You do not "buy" my story about the ring. Yes I'm a cheater and would make so much effort to put such a "beautiful" ring on the market and earn $10 after cutting all costs. I think it is about time to quit this hobby and start collecting something else - less questionable. Sorry I had to say that....

Hey Piotr! Even early in to this, I know the frustration of collecting, buying, selling- opinions, doubts- and man- I've got some sour notes in my collection... and have had some sour experiences... I don't think anyone is calling you a cheater, I've always found you to be an honest guy, if nothing else... remember the luft ring w red enamel? You posted it for discussion as a piece you had restored- some liked it, some didn't- I was probably the most critical there- but everyone liked it! Including me! And would a dishonest person post that? Never... they'd present it as "mint, untouched!" Piotr, i have (from a long time ago) 2 of my very favorite rings from you- a brassy pirate skull, and a ww piece that I love. Everyone is here to learn from both our successes and our failures-, nobody's perfect.... and I hope you continue to collect and share those experiences the hobby with us... thanks for all your interesting and informative posts, unique rings, and valuable insight.