Originally Posted By: Militarynut
hi mark
i have thought same thing about nsbo ring for years i also called it the thor ring on my site militarynut i have one of these thor rings for sale along with the original stick pin please take a look the ring itself appears to be german nickled silver i dont think its marked 800 have to look . this ring collection took me over fifty years to collect personily picked by me its time for you guys to carry the torch as you will see on my site i have been selling off my ring collection thanks mark/members god bless andy militarynut

Hi Andy and thanks, will do! I'm just a complete newbie in this and going slow and steady. My next original ring is on the way just now, and it's going to be the crown of my collection it's so cool! Which will make it a grand total of 3 originals that I have so far, HAHAHA! :-)

But hey: better late than never, and better some real fine rings that I personally adore and are special in their way than just any old thing, at least that's how I feel about it.
I AM still looking for a nice Edelwei� some time though, do you still have that one with book etc? What a special combination...

Hey thanks for everything Andy, God bless you too,

Mark

Last edited by Mark4321; 01/07/2017 08:17 PM.