I'm smart enough to know what I don't know, trigger... deferring the final say after giving my best opinion to REAL experts like the three you just mentioned is just common sense. I don't want this ring and am not trying to pimp one up or rip one down. I'm giving of my time, effort, and knowledge freely with no strings attached or ulterior motive solely for the advancement of shared knowledge and love of/for the hobby. That, in my opinion, is what a discussion forum is primarily for (and no, I don't need to ask anyone to qualify that opinion!) yes, it's true I mistakenly identified the skull ring. What's funny about that? You have never made mistakes mr. Infallible? Here's what I did when u pointed that out... next post "you're right, trigger." Don't try to rip me down just because of your sense of inadequacy before a panel of men more knowledgeable than yourself. Just because you have some rings means nothing. Besides ripping down good rings like the SS rune for sale a couple weeks ago (which by the way I know u wanted... because at the same time u ripped it down you offered a fraction of its value multiple times to purchase!) you also manage to pump up fake rings as real for some unknown reason... gottliebs luft ring?? It makes no sense. we are all wise to u trigger so I will make u a deal- u don't comment on my rings and I won't comment on yours. Let the panel decide for as long as it continues to exist. Honestly you strike me as a very young man so let me end with a piece of advice- a touch of humility goes a long way.