Ryan I was a Hotel Buyer back in the 70's and 80's Mainly bought Samurai Swords for a living but did buy Many German Daggers ect, I was buying SS Daggers for 3-400 dollars and I think I paid about 1000 1500 for chained SS Daggers and most of them were Mint condition. Tom Johnson came in on one of my buying trips in Indianapolis to see if I had bought any German items , daggers I think I sold him 4 Daggers one was an SS. Really Nice guy. I think he was on Active duty then, I hadn't been out of the Army very Long. . Had a Good collection once of Daggers and Nazi Pistols and Samurai swords, But are all Gone.:) Bob
Originally Posted By: [email protected]
we that have been in the hobby for some time often refer to items as we are originally used to..Krikke/Kris I dont know you I have collected since 1982 and remember talking to Tom Johnson about district stamps when the collecting community still accepted that cross guards could be stamped 1 to 9 I always thought that was wrong I used to buy RZM 120/14s for $800 back in 1994 because many considered them to be fake and NO one wanted RZM pieces little was known...I don't know everything..I am continually impressed when I meet up with Paul Hogle and he shares his wealth of knowledge but be rest assured "my friend" that I have done my "homework" cheers and respect, Ryan

My Name is Bob and I am a "RACE O HOLIC" AND "THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS"